Rev'it Leather Jacket Quantum Air (Black/Neon Red)
The Quantum takes sport style to a new level and incorporates features used by some of the top riders in the world. The MotoGP-influenced jacket comes with dual comp shoulder parts along with replaceable elbow sliders. Giving it its street cred – meaning, making sure you can wear it when you’re not on the track – is the inclusion of a detachable thermal liner. That way, colder mornings won’t be an issue. When the weather warms up, take it out and let the perforated panels promote airflow to the upper body. Award-winning SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 limb protection is found at the shoulders and elbows. Furthermore, you can upgrade the Quantum's armor in two different ways: via the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert or via the SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 divided chest protector inserts.
- Lorica® Lorica® is constructed from microfibres that give the material characteristics similar to those of natural leather, including a leather look. This low-maintenance material is not as strong as leather, but softer and lighter, with a consistent thickness that makes it easier to process.
- Monaco cowhide This type of leather is highly abrasion resistant, long-lasting and extremely protective. It's rugged leather with a natural shine giving it an elegant look.
- Monaco Performance cowhide This top-grain leather not only has had its surfaces sanded to correct imperfections, it has been reinforced to up its performance factor for riding on the track or street. Long-lasting and extremely protective.
- neoprene Neoprene is a synthetic rubber useful for protective gear. It is abrasion-resistant, chemical-resistant, waterproof, somewhat stretchable, and buoyant.
- 3D air mesh This knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders.
- PWR|shell stretch
- SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX™ protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX™ protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- prepared for Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 The protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- dual-comp elbow and knee slider
- dual-comp protective parts at shoulders
- 75% Leather, 15% Polyester, 10% Polyamide
- aero cool 3D mesh This open-loft three-dimensional mesh helps facilitate optimal ventilation while riding. It features integrated lines to wick moisture away from the body, keeping riders cool and comfortable under even extreme circumstances.
- comfort cuffs
- stretch lips
- stretch panels The stretch panels in this garment aid in flexibility. They contribute to the riders comfort as they provide great freedom of movement.
- slit pockets | inner pocket