REV'IT Motorcycle Gloves Sand 4 (Grey|Black)
The Sand 4 gloves have been specifically designed and engineered for summer use, providing optimal grip, breathability, and ventilation. To ensure enough airflow and coolness on hot days, the gloves are made of strong and abrasion-resistant mesh stretch fabrics combined with a high-tech TPR knuckle protector that is designed to direct the airflow into the gloves and onto the hands of the rider. Multiple perforation holes on the outside and inside of the gloves increase the breathability even more. For additional protection, TPR protectors on the fingers and thumbs are included. A TPR palm slider ensures a controlled slide in case of an unfortunate mishap. The Sand 4 gloves can easily be put on thanks to the handy pull tab on the cuff and then secured with the hook-and-loop wrist strap. The Connect Finger Tip is also included.
- 3D air mesh This knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders.
- automan stretch Another type of stretch fabric, Automan is used to maintain protection while riding, but with a form-fitting and elastic silhouette that maximizes comfort.
- Connect finger tip leather Never remove your gloves to answer your phone or use your navigation system again. The connect fingertip leather has been developed specifically to operate touch screens.
- goatskin Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
- PWR|shell 500D stretch Consisting of 100% high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR|shell 500D stretch takes the best properties of a nylon with a high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability and then puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. This PWR|shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. The 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion and tear resistance properties are.
- tricot liner Thanks to its unique close knit weave pattern Tricot is smooth on one side, while sporting texture on the other side. This makes it sturdy and soft—ideal to use in a comfortable and durable liner that will hold its shape for a very long time.
- injected ventilated flex knuckle This knuckle protection is injected in the upper material which makes it very flexible and abrasion resistant. Due to its structure it ventilates very well while keeping you safe.
- Temperfoam® knuckle
- PWR|shield at Palm PWR|shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance levels. This product is equipped with PWR|shield at the palm.
- TPR injected finger knuckle protectors TPR offers excellent resistance to impact, flex fatigue and tearing making it an ideal defensive material for knuckle protection. TPR parts are injected in the outer shell and allow freedom of movement.
- TPR palm slider
- 68% Leather, 20% Polyester, 11% Polyamide, 1% Polyurethane
- outside stitching The PWR | yarn stitching is positioned on the outside of the glove, eliminating any potential pressure points at the seams, and giving these gloves the ultimate sensitivity every racer demands.
- grip patch A grip patch is made with a texturized pattern to deliver a superb grip performance.
- connect finger tip Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- stretch | stretch lips
- Regular cuff
Buy Rev'it Motorcycle Gloves From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle SuperStore