REV'IT Gloves Arch (Black)
The highly ventilated Arch gloves take comfort to the next level with a neoprene cuff and stretch at the fingers. Stay safe with knuckle protectors and padded Temperfoam® palm sliders.
- goatskin drum dyed Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
- 3D air mesh This knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders.
- neoprene Neoprene is a synthetic rubber useful for protective gear. It is abrasion-resistant, chemical-resistant, waterproof, somewhat stretchable, and buoyant.
- PU coated fabric
- visco-elastic knuckle These knuckle protectors are made from visco-elastic rubber. This material ensures the knuckles are protected, while the elasticity allows the hand to move naturally and in full comfort.
- Temperfoam® palm slider
- PWR|shield knit PWR|shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with PWR|shield at the palm for extra safety in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt.
- 68 % Leather, 22% Polyester, 6% Neoprane, 2% Polyamide, 2% Polyurethane
- stretch lips | short cuff
Buy Rev'it Motorcycle Gloves From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle SuperStore