Rev'it Airborne Ladies Shirt Base Layer
The Airborne LS Ladies shirt – created with a female specific fit -is one of the most fashionable, technical base layers on the market, though it has been purpose-built for motorcycle use. We combine highly stretchable yarns with strategically placed engineered knitting patterns (following the so-called body mapping principle) to help draw moisture away from the body. By drawing moisture away from the body, it can quickly evaporate and keep the rider comfortable. Furthermore, the Airborne LS Ladies shirt uses the round-knit weaving technology. This means that the seams that would normally be found in the areas that could potentially press or rub against protectors aren’t there; taking away pressure that would normally bother the joints.
- multi yarn polyamide, polyester and elastane round knit Made from a combination of polyamide and elastane , this knitted fabric is used to effectively transport moisture away from strategically placed areas for maximum comfort. It's designed to wick moisture away front the body and let it easily evaporate, but it also by traps the heat in.
- 56% Polyamide, 44% Polyester
- seamless in 3D round knit technology Seamless 3D round-knit garments provide superior comfort and technical function for a wide range of athletic activities, including motorcycle riding. The 3D name comes from the texture and shape of the roundknit. Made on a circular knitting machine, seamless garments have superior elasticity for optimal shaping to the body. The virtual lack of seams results in optimal comfort, while also imparting important functionality: fewer seams make the garment less vulnerable for seam breaks, drop stitches, etc., and therefore longer lasting. Those seams that are absolutely necessary are made using flatlock technology, to eliminate bulk. The result is the ultimate in comfort and function.
- moisture wicking function Perspiration is constantly moved away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly. This helps you to control your body temperature and keeps you dry and comfortable.
- air spacer ribs Air spacer ribs are designed to maintain an insulating layer of air next to the skin. This provides excellent air circulation and insulation, eliminating the risk of chill during cold weather.
- airvent zone Airvent zones allow perspiration to evaporate quickly from the body areas that perspire most heavily: the armpit and the back of the knee. The open-knitted mesh structure ensures dryness and comfort.
Buy Rev'it Jacket From The Visorshop Online Motorcycle Superstore