|HomepageClothing AccessoriesGerbing 9Ah Battery Kit||
Gerbing 9Ah Battery Kit £159.99
Gerbing 9Ah Battery Kit
Can be used to power all Gerbing products. You will need the 9Ah battery to power a Heated Jacket.
Lithium batteries are sensitive and require looking after to maximise their life expectancy.
The battery will charge in approximately 5 hours and is guaranteed for about five hundred of charging cycles. As of all other Li-Po batteries from Gebring this 9Ah battery doesn’t have a memory effect in the battery. You can charge it at all time, you don’t need to draw it completely empty. In fact we recomend to charge it whenever you can, because that will keep the battery in the best possible condition. Make sure you always keep the battery 25% charged, because this will keep the runtime of the battery higher.
The battery only works when connected to a heated product. If you put the plug of the heated garment inside the battery, you can push the + button for about 2 seconds. You than will see the digit 3, which means this is the power output of the battery. With the – button you can lower the power output to 2 or 1, to make the heated garment less warm. The lower the setting, the longer the runtime of the battery. After a couple of seconds the digits will change into 1-9 to show you how much power is left inside the battery.
The handy part of the 9Ah battery is that it comes with a Key Fob remote control, so you don’t have to take the battery out of the belt to adjust the heat. You can heat your self up with the push of a button! The battery still has temperature controls built in along with a setting indicator.
Our 5 top tips for battery care:
1. Charge a little bit whenever you can. Lithium-ion batteries do not respond well to being charged all the way up and then run all the way down. They take much better to little bits of charge here and there.
2. If you need to store your battery for a while, do it in a cool dry place. Lithium-ion batteries despise heat. A li-ion battery that's been exposed to temperatures of around 100 degrees Fahrenheit for a year will lose about 40 percent of its overall charge capacity. At 75 degrees, it'll lose only about 20 percent.
3. Store batteries with a little bit of charge. If you're storing batteries, you give them about a half a charge first. They'll slowly lose their charge over time, and if it drops into the true-zero danger zone, your battery will automatically trip its safety circuit and kill itself for real before it can become unstable.
4. Avoid physical stress. Drops and falls can damage batteries, causing it to leak, all of which are bad for electronics.
5. The first stage of healing is acceptance...No matter how many times you bring it back to life, your battery will die someday or at least degrade into a shadow of its former self. It's physics. It's unavoidable. Most lithium-ion batteries have a rated lifetime of somewhere between 500 and 1,500 charge cycles.
View our Returns Policy HERE
Sie haben anderswo einen günstigeren Preis entdeckt? The Visor Shop tut sein bestes, um Ihnen den günstigsten Preis zu bieten. Klicken Sie unten